The Boonslick Heartland YMCA relies on volunteers for many of it's programs and functions. As an example, our Board of Directors is comprised entirely of volunteers. Read below for more volunteer opportunities.
- Lead our Board of Directors and various committees
- Raise funds to ensure the BHYMCA is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our Youth Sports teams and various programs and classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults to want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the BHYMCA's efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support your neighbors
The Boonslick Heartland YMCA counts on the community for support, through time offered as volunteer work or through monetary donations. Through our Annual Support Campaign, Partners With Youth, we raise funds to help support our Financial Assistance program, which provides assistance to low income families on membership dues, child care, youth sports and other programs. All donations made to Partners With Youth stay in the Boonslick Heartland community, and help us help the children and families that support us and make us who we are.
If you would like to donate to our Partners With Youth campaign, you may visit the Welcome Desk at the Boonslick Heartland YMCA, or call and speak with our Member Engagement Director, Tammy Huntsperger. Thank you for your support, and for helping us help others. Please visit our Partners with Youth campaign tab located under the "Social Responsibility" tab at the top of the website for more information and updates as to how much has been raised!